KatastrophiK Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KatastrophiK Gaming

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Setups Outline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRU7H
Red Captain
Red Captain
TRU7H

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Team Setups Outline Empty
PostSubject: Team Setups Outline   Team Setups Outline EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm

After thinking to myself and getting feedback from a few people both from within the team and from outside sources on ideas. And here is what I have decided is going to be the layout for KatastrophiK:

Katastrophik Red
- The tournament team.
- KtK Red will be the first ones to be notified of tournaments and other events of that nature.
- KtK Red will focus all of their attention on competing in online and local tournaments as well as MLG events.
- KtK Red will use GameBattles as scrimmages and practice, therefore Red will be competing in these most days if not everyday.
- Since Red will be competing in GameBattles most days this team will be requiring more of a time commitment than KatastrophiK Black (listed below).
- Seeing as Red is a tournament team the captain of Red has the ability to decide if your performance is not high enough for you to play on this team.
- Also note that Red will be run as a business to so the captain is not held responsible for any hard feelings.
- Lastly KtK Red will be capped at 4 players.

Katastrophik Black
- The GameBattles team.
- KtK Black will focus all of their attention on competing in GameBattles matches and developing a "reputation" for all of KatastrophiK Gaming.
- KtK Black will use GameBattles as a method of improving themselves and moving up the ranks in the eyes of the GameBattles community.
- Since Black's goal is not to prepare for tournaments but more to develop a strong team it most likely not be requiring as much of a time commitment as KtK Red will be requiring.
- And the captain of Black will also have the ability to suspend or "bench" players if
they are not performing well or are not listening to constructive criticism.
- Also note that Black will not be run as business but will run a tight schedule due to the fact that Black is not a charity home and will not be taking just anyone.
- Lastly KtK Black will not have a cap on the amount of team players.

Ok so there is the rough draft of how I am planning on setting up the teams but I will most likely be making changes to this based on everyone's input.

If you have any questions or concerns direct them to me via Xbox Live Messaging, Private Message through here and on my cell phone.

Last edited by TRU7H on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.katastrophik.darkbb.com
PRO7EGE
Red Co-Captain
Red Co-Captain
PRO7EGE

PostSubject: Re: Team Setups Outline   Team Setups Outline EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:05 pm

I like that set up. Some people might be disappointed with being on Black team but if they have a good attitude about it they will see that it is still a competitive team that is looking to become better. There might be some hard feelings but I think we can deal with it. We have to find a 4th for the Black team but that shouldn't be hard. When you say MLG events regarding the Red team, does that mean you want to travel to the actual events or does that mean just the MLG Online Tournaments?
Back to top Go down
https://katastrophik.darkbb.com
EAGLES

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Team Setups Outline   Team Setups Outline EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:30 pm

when does the MLG playlist come out
Back to top Go down
PRO7EGE
Red Co-Captain
Red Co-Captain
PRO7EGE

PostSubject: Re: Team Setups Outline   Team Setups Outline EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:32 pm

In a few weeks, they didn't give a specific date. Should be early April.
Back to top Go down
https://katastrophik.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Setups Outline   Team Setups Outline Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Setups Outline
Page 1 of 1